Friday, October 6

REP. MARK FOLEY (R-FL): BOY OH BOY OH BOY



It's nothing new for me to receive e-mails from record labels asking me to flog their latest releases, but I was a little taken aback to receive one from the distribution arm of NAMBLA Recordings (who knew?) alerting me to former U.S. Congressman Mark Foley's upcoming EP, Bring in Da Boyz, Bring in Da Punkz.

TRACKLIST >>>

01) "Do I Make You Horny?"
02) "Sliding the Shorts Off Ya"
03) "Typing One-Handed (Hunting Pecker)"
04) "Cock Tales & High Balls (The Booze Made Me Do It)"
05) "I'll Bring the Ruler, You Bring Your Dick"
06) "Turn the Page" [
Bob Seger cover]


Till it actually comes out (hee hee), however, we'll just have to make do with the following troika of tracks...

[MP3] Noblesse Oblige/"Daddy (Don't Touch Me There)"

[MP3] Devendra Banhart/"Little Boys"

[MP3] Connie Francis/"Where the Boys Are"

No comments: