Monday, December 11

"RIVERS OF SUGGESTION..."


I posted on THE SOUNDTRACK OF OUR LIVES a week or two ago. I was putting their album to bed this weekend and got the opening, acoustic riff to the first song below stuck in my head. It took me back to my college days -- and to my then-favorite band. The second song below was written as a male-oriented counterpoint to the third song below. The fourth and fifth songs below are the fourth and fifth songs below. The river above is the Huron -- which was the river of my college days.

[MP3] THE SOUNDTRACK OF OUR LIVES/"Ten Years Ahead"

[MP3] R.E.M. [w/KATE PIERSON]/"Me in Honey"

[MP3] 10,000 MANIACS/"Eat for Two"

BONUS TRACKS >>>

[MP3] 10,000 MANIACS [w/MICHAEL STIPE]/"To Sir With Love" [live]

[MP3] R.E.M. [w/NATALIE MERCHANT]/"Photograph"

No comments: