Thursday, February 22

BLONDE REDHEAD



I didn't really jump on the BLONDE REDHEAD bandwagon until 2004's MISERY IS A BUTTERFLY. No doubt that was when a number of old-time diehards jumped off.
Well, excuse me for liking my noise and dissonance leavened with a bit of unabashed melody and grandeur. And excuse me for licking my chops at the prospect of more of the same (in the very best sense) as BLONDE REDHEAD prepares to drop its latest LP, 23, on April 10 (in the U.S.) and April 23 (in Europe).
BLONDE REDHEAD on MySPACE.
BLONDE REDHEAD all over tarnation >>>
March 14 Austin, TX/Emo's (SXSW 4AD SHOWCASE)
April 5 Nasa/Reykjavik,Iceland
April 7 Aldrei For Eg Sudur Festival/Isafjordur, Iceland
April 13 Detroit, MI/Magic Stick
April 14 Chicago, IL/Metro
April 15 Minneapolis, MN/First Avenue
April 19 Portland, OR/Wonder Ballroom
April 20 Vancouver, BC/Commodore Ballroom

[MP3] "Silently"

[MP3] "Spring and By Summer Fall"

No comments: