Friday, July 6

BEST OF 2004

I was a bit delinquent in my CD-mixing duties in June, so I don't think a "traditional" Best of the Month mix is possible this time around.

I did, however, recently review my Best Of's from the year 2004 with an eye toward seeing which songs held up for me and winnowing the winners down to one 80-minute compilation.

Seeing as I didn't start this blog till the middle of 2005, I figured I'd offer these up for you as something "new" (at least to THESE pages). Feel free to revel in the not-so-distant nostalgia.

Left-click [HERE] for said reveling (pan down for tracklist)...

Other, more recent Best Of's >>>

BEST OF MAY '07 [
HERE]
BEST OF APRIL '07 [
HERE]
BEST OF MARCH '07 [
HERE]
BEST OF FEBRUARY '07 [
HERE]
BEST OF JANUARY '07 [
HERE]

TRACKLIST >>>

01) FRANZ FERDINAND/Jacqueline
02) THE VON BONDIES/C'mon C'mon
03) LUNA/Astronaut
04) THE ANNIVERSARY/Sweet Marie
05) STARFLYER 59/Wake Up Early
06) THE DIVINE COMEDY/Absent Friends
07) SHEA SEGER/Clutch
08) THE FAINT/Southern Belles in London Sing
09) COMMUNIQUE/Black Curses
10) THE STILLS/Changes Are No Good
11) SLEEPER/Nice Guy Eddie
12) MORRISSEY/First of the Gang to Die
13) THE HIVES/See Through Head
14) DRESSY BESSY/Just Once More
15) ASH/Sometimes
16) THE BRILLIANT GREEN/Sayonara Summer is Over
17) DEAN & BRITTA/Moonshot
18) SATURDAY LOOKS GOOD TO ME/Alcohol

No comments: