Tuesday, July 8

BECK - PART 1

While I'm not the world's biggest BECK fan, I can generally find something of at least passing interest on each of his albums. I found three such "somethings" on the new one, out today, MODERN GUILT. That may not sound like many, but it equals the number I unearthed on his two previous releases combined, so that's progress. (And, because I just know that you want to know... the third "something" from the new disc is a song called "Orphans." I'm confident, with just a bare minimum of initiative & ingenuity, you'll have little problem procuring it elsewhere on the 'net....)

From the LP MODERN GUILT, 2008 >>>
[
MP3] "Gamma Ray"
[
MP3] "Modern Guilt"

From the LP THE INFORMATION, 2006 >>>
[
MP3] [VID] "Think I'm in Love"

From the LP GUERO, 2005 >>>
[
MP3] [VID] "Girl"

FROM the LP SEA CHANGE, 2002 >>>
[
MP3] "Sunday Sun"

No comments: