Saturday, January 8

BEST OF 2010 (PART 2)

Left-click [HERE] or [HERE] to download the BEST OF 2010 (PART 2) mix.

TRACKLIST >>>

01 ROW MY FRIEND/the unisex
02 KISS THAT GRRRL/kate nash
03 RETURN OF WHITE RABBIT/ash
04 RUN/vampire weekend
05 THIEVES/she & him
06 ABOUT YOU NOW/timo raisanen
07 THROW YOUR ARMS AROUND ME/summer fiction
08 MARATHON/tennis
09 THE KISS OFF/the bambi molesters
10 CRYING BLOOD/vv brown
11 FLOATING VIBES/surfer blood
12 BORDERLINE/amanda jenssen
13 I’M SORRY BUT I’M BEGINNING TO HATE YOUR FACE/eagle seagull
14 THE MOTORCYCLE BOY REIGNS/broken records
15 LOWLIFE/scanners
16 NOT IN LOVE/crystal castles [w/robert smith]
17 I JUST WANT YOU/hellsongs
18 YOU AND ME/the sirens of venice
19 I LOST MY COLOUR VISION/burning hearts
20 BRICKS/the mary onettes

1 comment:

Jo said...

Hi Molotov! I've just seen your blog is active again. Thanks! As I told you once, your posts make me listen to a lot of music that otherwise I wouldn't even stop to listen to. And that's quite good! Hope you're well. Happy 2011!