Sunday, July 20

STOP DRAGON MY HEART AROUND

[Sorry about this one, folks.  Apparently, one of the record labels cried foul and had the links taken down.  I started to re-up them with different uploaders but decided against it.  One:  Those links probably would have been taken down in turn.  Two:  The record label might have come after the site as a whole.  Out of spite.  I apologize for my cowardice, but I hope you understand....] 

Left-click [HERE] or [HERE] to download the STOP DRAGON MY HEART AROUND mix.

TRACKLIST ---

01 ACROSS 110th STREET bobby womack
02 CLOSER nerina pallot
03 PRISON mountain bird
04 TO THE ROAD matrimony
05 EVERYTHING gulp
06 DEAN & ME jj
07 WANTING vs. GETTING the understudies
08 FLESH & BONES the forest & the trees
09 I’LL ALWAYS FEAR GOODBYES stevans
10 STRANGE WEATHER anna calvi [w/david byrne]
11 STOP DRAGGIN’ MY HEART AROUND tom petty & stevie nicks
12 GOD FORSAKEN SHORE native roses
13 OVERDOSE little daylight
14 GHOST TOWNS radical face
15 SPARKS sleep thieves
16 ALL OF THE NOISE reptile youth
17 STEVIE J russian red
18 STEVIE kasabian
19 CHOOSE DRUGS juliana hatfield
20 I WANNA BE SEDATED the ramones

No comments: