Friday, July 1

THE 7-YEAR-ITCH MIX: SUMMER 2009

Alas, in early summer 2009, I was not napping upon a hippo; I was navigating my Japanese-but-made-in-Michigan Mazda to Ann Arbor... to get out of the house... to get out of my head... to wistfully watch the college kids traversing the streets I had traversed some two decades previous... and to blast those college kids -- be they interested listeners or indignant dismissers -- with the attached satchel of songs...

Left-click [HERE] or [HERE] or [HERE] to download the 7-YEAR-ITCH MIX: SUMMER 2009.

TRACKLIST ---

01 HOW WE ROLL plushgun
02 GIMME SYMPATHY metric
03 CLICK, CLICK martt mardie
04 BLACK TEARS miss derringer
05 PAPILLON editors
06 GOD GIVEN GRACE the troubadors
07 KISS AND RESOLVE the maccabees
08 DAMARIS peter wolf
09 FAST FUSE kasabian
10 CRY the love me nots
11 RING THE BELLS james
12 MATHEMATICS little boots
13 SMOKE IN YOUR DISGUISE new roman times
14 SONG AWAY hockey
15 NOT THE ONLY PERSON the rumble strips
16 IT DOESN’T HAVE TO BE BEAUTIFUL slow club
17 RIOT ACT pint shot riot
18 TRUTH OR DARE they live by night
19 WAVES metric
20 GREAT EXPECTATIONS my sad captains

Left-click [HERE] to go to the 7-YEAR-ITCH MIX: SUMMER 2008.

No comments: